Seperation Point – a Bryzoan Garden
– At first the area we had settled on looked more like a child’s play garden.
Open Water Hysteria
– Is it back to the shallow end of the pool?
– the International Whaling Commission and how they voted.
I Wish I’d Said That
– Sometimes it’s easy to forget that diving is meant to be fun and something to be enjoyed.
– Rarely does a tourist attraction cover as many bases in one visit.
Jewels within the Caribbean
– Imagine a place where nearly every day is like a tropical version of that movie Ground Hog Day.
We Dived for River Gold
– I could feel the cold through my helmet and then suddenly it no longer mattered – embedded in a soft seam were gleaming slugs of gold!
– 20,000 men perished when Persian warships succumbed to a Mediterranean storm in 492 BC.
Coromandel Dive Festival
– Summer is just around the corner and New Zealand’s favorite holiday spot is set to make a song and dance about it!
Plus our regular columns on Dive Medicine, Spineless Majority, Fishing, Diving the Web, Photography â¦. And lots more