Attack of the blue cod (Long Island, Marlborough Sound)
– A large blue cod streaks in and attempts to grab the orange strobe Too big to swallow so check the other one!
David Shaw kept his word
– Descending into the pure blackness of a 271m water cave in South Africa was enough to give Australian technical diver Dave Shaw a world record he didnât know it would be his last dive.
Stabi-Craft 5.59 Fishâr
– This baby can fly!
Undersea volcanoes, strange lifeforms
– Viewed from a manner submersible … enjoy the ride!
New Zealandâs wrecks at the Poor Knights
– The next in the world wrecks tour.
Open Water, left at sea
– The final in this series, we look at how one would cope as a castaway.
Diving the Cumberland with the Sydney Project
– Part two (final) of the 100 metres to history Cumberland dive.
Florida hurricanes and cave diving
– Huge giant white, floating islands extended out unsupported from the cavern walls, containing fossilised seashells from prehistoric times.
Hooked on Fiji? You bet!
– It was my first time diving at Fiji and I was hooked!
Indiaâs east coast before Boxing Day
– Roger Grace presents a photographic tribute to the Tsunami victims.
The day the earth shook
Tsunami special feature. The sequence of events.
Living in the wake
– Tsunami special feature.
I saw all these species and was completely at home … but this wasnât New Zealandâs Rurimas or Cavallis, it was Korea.
Kiwis deep down under
– Exploration diving.Cod Grounds – Some of the best grey nurse diving Iâve ever done.
Photography, competitions Shades of Colour, Fishing (Bruce Duncan), Diving Medicine, Diving the Web, Editorial, Eye of the Sea, Freediving, Know Your Gear, Incident Insights, Spearfishing, Letters to the Editor, Medical Practitioners, Books/videos/dvd New Releases, News, Product News, The Spineless Majority, Tide Times, Training News, Travel News, Trip Log, Whatâs Happening in Australia and New Zealand.