In the hard copy of issue 87:
The Kermadecs … New Zealandâs Best Diving
– They captured my imagination as an âadventure divingâ destination from the very first moment I heard about them.
– Our editor reports on the show.
A Kiwi Perspective, Bear Island (Sydney)
– A large blue grouper, protected in NSW, seemed to realise its status and cheekily displayed in front of us.
95 Years of Silt
– Itâs now 95 years since the Norwegian barque, Hippalos, sank rather ungracefully to the bottom of Queen Charlotte Sound in the outer Marlborough Sounds, New Zealand.
Sands Hide Forgotten Wrecks
– The West Coast sands of New Zealandâs North Island hide the scattered and smashed remains of many once proud vessels.
World Wrecks Tour visits Cyprus
– The Zenobia is a dive with something for everyone, from clammy palmed novice to horny palmed veteran.
– Behind us the sea was cobalt blue, turning to near purple in the depths below.
Yonaguni, Japanâs Underwater Theme Park
-The cliffs seemed to rise from the sea like an angry dinosaur; jagged, dripping wet and scowling at civilization.
Pullout New Zealandâs Coromandel/Bay of Plenty Dive Sites feature
– Itâs one of the few places in the world where you can swim with sea lions in clear water and without freezing any vital bits off.
Annie M Miller
– Kingfish whirl about you as you desend to dive the wreck of this coastal collier in Sydney.
– The functions of the âhammerâ
– Instructor Jarrod Jablonski is regarded as one the worldâs most accomplished exploration cave divers.
Teeth, Tentacles and Blue Water
– I couldnât help but wonder, âhow do you go about taggingâ a Nautilis? Paintball gun?
Deep Cave Recovery
– David Shawâs helmet cam.
Practical Chart Plotting
– How to get started.
Colemanâs Critters, Competitions (Shades of Colour), Fishing (Bruce Duncan), Digital Imaging, Diving Medicine, Diving the Web, Editorial, Know Your Gear (buying off the website), Incident Insights, Letters to the Editor, Medical Practitioners, New Releases, News , Photography, Product News, Spearfishing, Subscriptions, The Spineless Majority, Tide Times, Training News, Travel News, Trip Log , Whatâs Happening.