And in the hard copy of this issueâ¦
– The first of several memorable dives at the Poor Knights Islands in northland
Diving the Deep South
– My biggest scare turned out to be getting bailed up by a bad-tempered female Hookers sealion.
Great Barrier Island Marine Reserve
– One step closer.
– convenience and affordability.
Ten Minutes To Midnight
– 20th anniversary of the bombing of the Rainbow Warrior.
World Wrecks Tour
– Palau was the scene of some of the most intense fighting in the second world war.
– Rules to live and dive by.
– His extraordinary life (part two)
The Svengali of the Sea
Early Diving School
– The School of Underwater Swimming and Diving reunion.
Unplanned Mini Adventures
– With kayak diving we realised that a lot of good diving was not necessarily miles off shore.
War and Peace at Truk Lagoon
– Floating before you is a 375 ft cargo ship with a huge torpedo hole in the side.
A Little About Sea Slugs
– Little creatures happily adapted to in saltwater.
In the Slipstream of Cyclones
– The Cook Islands provide some of the best lagoon diving.
Lord Howe Island Marine Park
– Straight out of the fairy tales a magnificent make-believe with everything anyone could wish for.
– Where heaven and earth meet.
– Last chance to see this underwater wonderland.
Bounty Islands, New Zealand
– Virgin dive spots are hard to find in this age of fast boats and GPS.
Bathalaa Maaga Kan Thila, Maldives
– Youâll never forget this dive site!
– At last itâs safe to go back in the water.
Accommodation Dir. , Advertisersâ Index, Boat Directory, Books, Videos order form, Classifieds, Colemanâs Critters, Competitions Shades of Colour , Editorial, Fishing (Bruce Duncan), Digital Imaging, Diving Medicine, Diver Emergency Numbers, Diving the Web , Incident Insights, Letters to the Editor, Medical Practitioners, New Releases, News, Photography, Product News, Service Directory, The Spineless Majority, Timewarp, Training News, Travel News, Trip Log, Whatâs Happening in Australia and New Zealand.
Donât forget â¦ when you subscribe you also get the extra âcatchbagâ piece.