Destination: Coromandel Kayaking Diving
– As a born-and-bred Aucklander I had forgotten some of the hidden charm that the Coromandel has to offer.
HMNZS Canterbury up for Grabs
– Itâs our last chance for a frigate and the scramble has begun!
– one, no two, no three John dory lined up on the bottom trying to catch an unsuspecting fish.
The Greatest Shoal on Earth
– The sardine run. Seeing one of natureâs great dramas played out in front of you is an experience at a whole new level.
The Killing Season
– The first light of day splashes red across the sky. The ice echoes with crimson hues. In the distance a lone seal barks for her young.
Discovery of Sacred Waters
– An extraordinary cenote of beauty, fascination and archeological significance exposes its secrets of human tragedy. Mayan history and mid-1800s military revolution.
– A laboratory on water with many hours spent developing techniques for conservation.
Last Chance to See The Lonsdale Wall
– Dropping from 14 to 90 metres in a series of near-vertical rock ledges and undercuts all teeming with marine life.
The Incredible Wolf Rock
– Located off Double Island Point, Wolf Rock barely breaks the surface but what lies beneath is one of the most impressive dive sites in Queensland, Australia.
– Meet Murtle and her high tech jewellery.
Exploring the Labyrinths of the Atlantic
– A remote Caribbean âpirate colonyâ atop a volcanic seamount. The cap is literally honeycombed with spectacular underwater sea caves.
Dive Sites of the Lower North Island, New Zealand
– Youâll be surprised at how much great diving there is, whether itâs for a feed, a look or photographs.
Rigid Inflatable Boats
– We take a look at what they have to offer and their advantages for divers.
Get Ready for Summer
– Donât leave it until the last minute and then get stressed out.
Gentle Giants of the South Pacific
– I excitedly fin toward my first encounter with the gentle giants of the South Pacific…
Accommodation Directory, Advertisersâ Index, Boat Directory, Videos orders, Classifieds, Critters , Competition Shades of Colour, Editorial, Fishing (Bruce Duncan) Rigid Inflatables feature, Digital Imaging, Diving Medicine, Emergency Number, Diving the Web, Incident Insights, Letters to the Editor, Medical Practitioners, Releases, News, Photography, Product News, Service Directory, Spearfishing, Subscriptions, Spineless Majority, Timewarp, Training News, Travel News, TripLog, Whatâs Happening in Australia and New Zealand.