In order to dive the Red Sea, live-aboard divers will now be required to:
* Show evidence of at least 50 logged dives;
* Possess one surface marker buoy per diver and, within buddy pairs, possess at least one dive light, no matter what time of day the dive occurs;
* Possess medical certification of fitness to dive, issued less than one year before the start of the trip;
* Possess diving accident insurance.
Red Sea day boat divers will now be required to:
* Present diving logbook and agency certification;
* Possess medical certification and accident insurance.